Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bonnaroo + Daily Show = Love

It's that soul-searching time of the year - what festivals to go to this summer. Thanks to Justin's reviews and finding out I won't be losing my festival buddy to Fiji this summer, I am in a quandary over which to attend. I've already got my Lollapalooza tickets in hand to celebrate my sister's birthday on another hot and music-filled weekend. My next two choices are Rothbury round 2 or Bonnaroo. Doc was comparing the lineups yesterday and found two little gems hidden among the artists on the Bonnaroo list - Jimmy Fallon and Daily Show correspondents John Oliver and Rob Riggle (plus producers). Sold.

1 comment:

Justin said...

In the past 2 weeks, Bonnaroo added 44 more artists to the weekend. Notables include Janelle Monae, Jessica Lea Mayfield, Phoenix and the Features.

Good choice.